Saturday 16 April 2016

Scallywag Radio Presents - Unfinished (Yet Another Micro Audio Play)



Ging Gang Scallywaggywaggywaggy Wash Them.

Well fuck me ragged, I'm on a roll with these. This one's only 2 mins 15 secs, and has no clever environ-flippin-mental soundscape - but I think it's my favorite to date. That could just be because it's the newest, and new things are very attractive. But I like to imagine that it's the quality of the writing. And the performance.

Everything I want to say about this is in the last post. So if you give a monkey's, do check that out. If not, fuggit, I say art should stand for itself, and no amount of background info is gonna make bad art better.

I'm considering making a new Blog that is dedicated to Scallywag Radio. But in the mean time it will continue to piggy-back on the broken shoulders of Scallywag Theater.

For your comprehensive listening pleasure, here's the first two Micro Audio Plays.


Fast And Spurious.


Like That.

1 comment:

ron bunzl said...

Well, I really must say this one is ....
And I'm really...
Yeah, and it's not like I ...
But, you know its ...
Oh and before I forget...
Yeah, well you know...
love it